St. Ives Removalists
Removalists in St. Ives
Are you a St Ives resident or looking to move into the beautiful St Ives area?
Are your house or apartment move in St. Ives coming up, and do you need a decent furniture removalist to help with your St. Ives move?
2 Men Removals provides St Ives folk with on-time, professional and courteous removal service.
With or a perfect 5-Star Google rating, it’s your best bet to make your move in and out of St. Ives worry and stress-free.
If you want a furniture removal estimate, you can have one in less than 60 seconds – how convenient!
2 Men Removals covers the entire St Ives area. From apartments along the Pacific Highway, St Ives Chase, along the A3 to Killeaton Street, to all those large homes along Memorial Avenue, our years of working in St Ives as preferred furniture removalists for homes and offices means you can relax and let us do all the heavy lifting.
We don’t mind if you’re a family in a St Ives mansion with bulky items that need real grunt and muscle or a small one-bedroom apartment with a bed, fridge and a few furniture items. Our guys are rugged, reliable and know to move any furniture without scratches, dents or broken pieces. We can also pack and wrap any fragile or precious items arranged at booking time.
St Ives is a suburb on the Upper North Shore of Sydney in New South Wales, Australia, 18 kilometres north of the Sydney Central Business District in the local government area of Ku-ring-gai Council. People come to St Ives because it’s leafy, quiet and has an exclusive and upmarket vibe. Private schools are nearby, catering for the well-to-do and many shops dotted along the Pacific Highway. There’s also the quant St Ives Shopping Village for those who want to shop locally. Overall, St Ives has a relaxed, chilled-out, and prestigious ambience, making it one of Sydney’s most coveted postcodes.
There is cheap removalist, and there are honest, reliable and super punctual removalists that charge a fair price that won’t break the bank. And this is what you get when you hire 2 Men Removals: fast, honest, and the type of guys you want handling all your household and office furniture. A no-no-nonsense get-to-work approach has seen us as the most preferred St Ives Furniture removalist for over a decade.
Speak to a real person who is happy to take your call anytime on 1300 522 140 to make the book your upcoming move.
For your one bedroom unit, a granny flat to a 5-bedroom colossal house, 2 Men Removals is the obvious choice.
Top reasons why 2 Men Removals are the best choice for your next home or apartment move in St Ives.
1) Life is too short to waste time packing your belongings and moving. So when you choose professional movers like the team at 2 Men Removals, they’ll take care of the whole moving process, including the box and packaging materials. Remember you want this process over and done with, and we are here to make it as fast as possible.
2) We put you first! We know that moving can be stressful, and there are all the tears and sadness when you say farewell to neighbours, the local cafe owner or the dog nest door that the kids love. So, while you’re saying the goodbyes, we are busy packing and getting everything ready for the next stage of your life.
3) Our removalists are tough guys, yet many people call us gentle-giants. We have that gentle touch with all your furniture, so you know that when it arrives at your new home or apartment, there won’t be a dent or scratch, but it will be in perfect mint condition.
4) When it comes to your home or office move in St Ives, you need a team with suitable insurance packages such as pubic liability, workers’ compensation and goods in transit insurance (just in case something unexpected happens). And, we can quote you for all these insurances before the move.
5) Get access to a broad range of services. 2 Men Removals provides self-storage services when you can’t take all your furniture. For example, if your new home isn’t ready for occupation, you can store the furniture in short-term storage facilities. We also provide packing and stock high-quality packing materials like boxes and wrapping paper to protect your valuables.
6) Our furniture movers in St Ives can handle big and small jobs. We don’t care if it’s your first small investment unit or the whole family is packing up and moving interstate; we’ll tackle any job with a big smile!
So, why not give the team at 2 Men Removals a call and see how professional, prompt and quick to answer we are – This is why so many St Ives residents use us time and time again.